gunpro

Does anyone frequent this site. Looking for location information

Postby gunpro » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:53 am

Does anyone frequent this site. Looking for location information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jkhahn

Re: Does anyone frequent this site. Looking for location information

Postby jkhahn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of traffic in general. I too am looking at possibly doing some boar hunting but there's not a whole lot of information or reporting out there. Have you heard anything lately?
hoocli
Site Admin

Postby hoocli » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 pm

unfortunately not alot of people do frequent the website. Atleast not the forums. Would be great if more people did.

This site is only as good as the people who contribute. I just approved a fair bit more sightings and fixed the points so they now properly show a camera if there is an image attatched.

Feel free to bug your friends to contribute.
Percy

Postby Percy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello, I'm new here. I just recently finished my hunting certification course and am interested in learning to hunt boar.
Predatorcontrol

Postby Predatorcontrol » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:15 pm

This still open? No body has posted since 2018. Here Percy here’s a recipe if your still looking. Grab a 5 gallon pail, fill 1/2 way with corn. Put in 2 table spoons of fast raising yeast, 2 packs of Raspberry or Cherry cool add a cup of sugar than top up with hot water to 2 “ above the corn and let it ferment for about 10 days to 2 weeks. Make sure you put a lid on it and the lids has a few holes or you will have a big mess to clean up. Oh you stir it every day so the yeast doesn’t settle on the bottom of the pail. ( you can also use sour milk ). Than find a spot to set your bait,

Return to “General Chat”